THE JOURNEY to GLOBAL WELL-BEING
To accomplish our objectives, we established a “leveling up” system with seven levels:
Learn and Earn
Think Tank Currency $$
When you join the Think Tank you will earn experience points every time you log into GlobalWell-Being.org. You will earn points when you click on a link, watch a video, or leave a comment. These points can be used as currency between members. They can also be used to purchase items from the website. This means that you will "Learn and Earn" as you research and develop your own life purpose.
The door is opening to a new way of life.
Level 1: TAKE THE WELL-BEING SURVEY
The Well-Being Survey creates a baseline measurement for their well-being on seven levels. Members will be asked to take the survey often to use as data proving the success of everything we do together. We have high expectations that every member will see significant improvements on all seven levels of well-being.
Level 2: BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GLOBAL WELL-BEING THINK TANK
- $30 monthly membership will bring residual income to anyone who wants to earn extra income.
- Gain access to the Well-Being Academy where you can research the projects are planned.
- Earn points, once you are a member, every time you log in, click on a link, watch a video, or leave a comment on GlobalWell-Being.org.
- Points can be used to purchase items from the website such as ebooks, retreats, or training.
- Points can be exchanged between online members for online services such as web design, logo design, song writing, book cover design, business consulting, legal counsel, nutrition counseling, family counseling, marketing, sales, etc.
- Points can be exchanged between local members for local services such as housekeeping, cooking, dog walking, lawn mowing, babysitting, etc.
- Points can be exchanged between local members to help with business tasks such as distributing flyers, making phone calls, or filing.
Level 3: JOIN A TEAM
We have seven teams, one for each element of well-being. You are welcome to join all seven teams with varying degrees of involvement in each. This is how everyone finds a way to gain well-being as well as offer it to others.
Level 4: JOIN A PROJECT
Offer to fill a role in a project. We begin to shape our life purpose by considering all the roles that we might play in the various projects. Think tank roles can grow into Local Hub Roles, Team Roles, Arcology Roles, or Global Roles. Learn more about think tank projects on the inside back cover.
Level 5: JOIN A LOCAL HUB
When there are 14 members of the Global Well-Being Think Tank who live driving distance from you, you can organize a local think tank. We call this a “hub.” You can offer to fill one of the organization roles in the local think tank. Local Hub Roles can grow into Co-op Roles or Arcology Roles.
Level 6: JOIN A CO-OP
Local hubs actively form co-ops, a lawful entity that will promote greater well-being for its members.
Level 7: JOIN AN ARCOLOGY of WELL-BEING
Build environments of well-being where members of your local hub can live, work, and raise a family together. Forming a housing co-op that brings all of the co-ops from Level 6 into one socio-economic self-governing system, you can begin the process of designing and building an Arcology of Well-Being. New members of your arcology will start at level 1 and begin their leveling up journey by taking the Well-Being Survey.
Introduce yourself in the comment box below.