Gallop polls show that career well-being has nothing to do with money, or "financial" well-being.
Those who rated themselves high on the career well-being scale have a few similarities:
- Challenged every day to use their strengths
- Encouraged to grow
- Passionate about their work
- Teams they enjoy working with
- Individuals they enjoy working with
- Well-planned goals
- Friends that share their passion
The sense of career well-being is found through contributing to and
connecting with a community, and working together for the common good.
Cooperation is the key!
- Insightful higher thinking
- Unity, equality and inclusion
- Holacracy instead of hierarchy
- Co-ops and Worker-Owned Businesses
- Projects to work on collaboratively
- Working together for the common good
- An end to hierarchy and force
- Seeing the more subtle needs of each human being
- Greater well-being is the bottom line
Our career path is how we contribute our strengths to our community, and create a supportive
environment that provides opportunity for growth.
Whether we get paid or not, Personal Well-Being is based upon these factors:
- 1- What we do has meaning.
- 2- What we do uses our strengths.
- 3- What we do gives us something to look forward to.
- 4- What we do involves friends and/or family who share a common mission.
We want more than “an education.”
We want more than "a job."
We want more than "a career."
Humans do best when we are able to combine our jobs, our careers, our gifts and our life purpose into one opportunity to serve humanity.
Those who had a best friend at work reported greater "personal well-being." People with greater "personal well-being" are more productive and perform better at their jobs.
We believe that careers must be chosen based upon personal passions and strengths aimed at the highest purpose and the greatest need nearby and around the world.
Humans love to learn and be challenged to solve problems. We want to learn at our own pace and come to our own conclusions. We want the freedom to discover the answers for ourselves. We want whatever we do with our time to have meaning and purpose. Otherwise boredom sets in and we lose interest.
Solar Plexus Chakra
- Mental abilities
- The intellect
- The will
- Forming personal opinions and beliefs
- Self esteem
- Self image
- Finding life direction
- Life purpose
- Personal identity
- Personal power
- Taking control
- Clarity of judgments
- Making decisions
- Taking responsibility for one’s life