for Global Well-Being
“Empowering Young People
to Eradicate Poverty”
ARC7 Youth-led Organization in Rwanda is in need of seed funding for their teams and projects that foster a peaceful and inclusive society working in cooperation to eradicate poverty. As a registered 501(c)3 charitable organization we are grateful for donations.
Become a Certified Compassion Leader
Compassion Leader Training will improve your life and help you become the highest version of yourself, no matter who you are, or what your goals are. ARC7 is where food growers, healthcare professionals, educators, artists, athletes, influencers, entrepreneurs, business owners, engineers, contractors, and social leaders come together in one location to eradicate poverty through cooperation. We call it a “tribe” but really it’s just a co-op. As a Compassion Leader, you will make the greatest impact on planet earth that is possible with your unique gifts, talents, and resources. Our Compassion Leaders become project leaders, team mentors, or angel investors to help initiate projects nearby and around the world.
Learn how to build connection from the inside out, online first, then in person.
Learn the Seven Dimensions of Poverty
Once certified, each leader is asked to initiate a final project that will impact one of the seven dimensions of poverty.
Together we reach for highest well-being and global well-being at the same time.
Join the Global Community
Each training module builds upon the next.
The immediate goals of our training include building and fulfilling a desire for emotional connection, meaningful life purpose, and financial collaboration.
1. COMPASSION TRAINING:
Building from the Inside Out
Connection will combat loneliness and bring a little excitement to your life. The training will help you reshape your relationships if they are unhealthy or toxic. Relationships first. Let’s build connection.
2. COMPASSION PROJECTS:
Online First, then in Person.
We train you to become a Teacher, a Life Coach, a Spiritual Guide, a Mentor, a Tribe Leader, a Project Leader, a Team Leader and many other roles in the local or global ARC7 organization. We set up a Compassion Center where all local ARC7 Compassion Projects are managed.
3. COMPASSION COMMUNITIES:
Building from the Ground Up.
We build financial collaboration. We don’t believe that people should struggle through life on earth alone. We believe in building a tribe of people who love each other and work together in financial collaboration so that no one is left to struggle for survival alone. We are building cooperatives for housing and many other ventures that will bless you and your community financially. So we would like you to come and join us!
Create your free profile
Meet your African guide.
All of our guides are powerful Certified Compassion Leaders (CCLs) with a passion for eradicating poverty. They will help you get started and give you the insight you will need if you are planning a mission to Africa.
COMPASSION LEADER TRAINING is the answer.
ARC7 Compassion Leader Training is a 12-hour online course that improves well-being in seven dimensions.
- Learn how to become a Certified Compassion Leader. (CCL)
- Learn compassion for all people.
- Learn a vision of belonging and contributing to the well-being of a group.
- Learn how to identify human needs that are unmet.
- Learn cooperation and teamwork.
- Learn a vision for world peace and abundance for all.
- Learn how to be a member of ARC7 for the rest of your life.
- Empower women to be Certified Compassion Leaders. (CCLs)
- Promote social connection between women.
- Improve the buying power of women by working together.
- Teach women how to navigate toxic relationships.
- Teach women how to exit a toxic relationship safely.
- Promote a vision of home and business ownership for women.
- Promote a vision of a living and working environment of compassion.
- Empower men to be Certified Compassion Leaders. (CCLs)
- Empower men to empower others.
- Instill a vision of belonging and contributing.
- Learn how to identify human needs that are unmet.
- Learn cooperation and teamwork around projects.
- Create cooperative businesses to support the group.
- Instill a vision of building and owning ARC7 Apartments.
- Empower seniors to be Certified Compassion Leaders. (CCLs)
- Provide opportunities for seniors to earn extra income from home.
- Give seniors something fantastic to do with their free time.
- Empower seniors make their last stage of life their happiest.
- Inspire seniors to use their wisdom and experience for good.
- Empower seniors to build ARC7 Apartments for their retirement.
- Give a new kind of retirement exit strategy for the adventure of a lifetime.
We support each of the
United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Bring Compassion to the World
BUILD AN ONLINE NETWORK
Our first goal is to develop a global network of the most compassionate people in the world. Then fully equip them through our online Compassion Training to be Compassion Leaders who will impact their local areas.
ARC7 is a plan with many milestones for each leader to achieve in each location:
1 GATHER A LOCAL TRIBE
The goal is to gather 50 local university students in one location and help them complete the online training. We expect the team building process to take about one year.
Leaders are taught in the training to identify needs and to initiate a Compassion Project to meet a specific need in their communities. Through these local projects we address our seven greatest concerns. Learn what they are and see if you agree.
2 BUILD a COOPERATIVE
The team will apply for a business license to establish ARC7 Cooperative in the local area. Through a mix of government grants, investors, donations, and their own commercial success, the team will form a cooperative that will establish 7 Resource Centers to address our 7 greatest concerns. You will learn how to lead the set up these 7 centers during the online training. The centers will bring stability and abundance to every member of the team equally, and to their families as well.
3 BUILD A VISION FOR THE FUTURE
When the cooperative has a two-year financial record as a profitable cooperative, they can begin to plan, design, and seek funding for the next milestone: to build ARC7 Apartment Resource Complex. ARC7 apartments are designed to provide the infrastructure that is missing in developing countries as well as provide an opportunity for cooperative ownership of housing and businesses.
ARC7 Apartments address all seven of our global concerns with one building that provides clean water, renewable energy, comfortable living conditions, with plumbing, heating, and cooling.
With 7 centers built-in we include important life-sustaining projects such as indoor and roof-top food production, a commercial kitchen, a health center, a learning center, a childcare center, a business center with computers and printers, and an event center big enough for everyone to meet. With home, work, school, and recreation in one location, we eliminate the need for daily transportation and we improve the lives of everyone involved.
ARC7 on the Water
We are looking for designs that can float on the ocean in the case of coastal locations that are experiencing flooding due to global warming. Instead of global warming, we will have global well-being.