The sense of community well-being is knowing you live in a safe and beautiful place with lots of opportunity for connection and cooperation with a clear vision for the future that your children and their children will have the same.
- Clean Water
- Clean Air
- Low Crime
- Social places to meet people
- Access planned for disabilities
- Community projects to work on
- Working together for the common good
- A sense of belonging
- Equality and inclusion
- Homeless and needy cared for with permanent solutions
Third Eye Chakra
- Vision, perceiving, conceiving
- Connection to wisdom and insight
- Inspiration and creativity
- Perception of subtle energy
- Psychic abilities
Whether we get paid or not, Personal Well-Being is based upon these factors:
- 1- What we do has meaning.
- 2- What we do uses our strengths.
- 3- What we do gives us something to look forward to.
- 4- What we do involves friends and/or family who share a common mission.
We want more than “an education.”
We want more than "a job."
We want more than "a career."
Humans do best when we are able to combine our jobs, our careers, our gifts and our life purpose into one opportunity to serve humanity.
Those who had a best friend at work reported greater "personal well-being." People with greater "personal well-being" are more productive and perform better at their jobs.
We believe that careers must be chosen based upon personal passions and strengths aimed at the highest purpose and the greatest need nearby and around the world.
Humans love to learn and be challenged to solve problems. We want to learn at our own pace and come to our own conclusions. We want the freedom to discover the answers for ourselves. We want whatever we do with our time to have meaning and purpose. Otherwise boredom sets in and we lose interest.