7 STEPS TO GLOBAL WELL-BEING
DESIGNING HUMAN HABITATS
Highest Universal Blueprint - Oneness Model (HUB-OM)
- finding commonality across the ideological spectrum to create lasting unity
- creating an open source collection of ideas that when implemented will lead global well-being.
- includes 7 well-being support centers, one for each of the 7 elements of well-being.
- relies on contributionism, working together for the common good.
- a new social structure that fully utilizes the latest discoveries concerning human well-being:
- All people, rich, poor, old, young, male, female, people of all races and all religions share 7 common elements for well-being.
- We all want to live on a planet that promotes and supports the well-being of its inhabitants.
- There is a social structure that leads each individual into the highest possible well-being by having support on all 7 levels.
- Today’s social structure prevents the possibility for well-being in the most openly visible ways.
- Inclusion of all levels of ability and wheelchair accessibility in all community designs are imperative.
To support each of the 7 Elements of Well-Being we must include a "hub" of 7 centers for the this new society to function and thrive. The hub refers to both a physical location and a group of people. This hub can be organized immediately by using a large building that already exists. This hub might work within existing groups such as churches, the workplace, schools or community centers. All seven will function in the same building until they grow out of the space available. If and when this hub chooses to build a community of well-being from the ground up, these centers will design and build their own space within the new community.
The benefits of establishing Hub-Om before building a new community are many. The establishment of these 7 centers will provide the prospective community members with real world experience in contributionism. They will know if this is the lifestyle that aligns closely with their own values. They can come and go without disrupting the entire community economic system.
DESIGNING HUMAN HABITATS WORKSHOP
This workshop takes a close look at new community designs such as "Ubuntu" "The Venus Project" "New Vistas" and "Serenbe" and provides the collaboration time to design and plan permanent solutions for Global Well-Being that integrates all of these ideas and more.
Governments/Corporations Must Answer "Yes" to 7 Questions
We hope to influence governments and corporations to voluntarily adopt the 7 questions of well-being below as a guideline for all decisions. Business owners, attorneys and politicians who can answer "yes" to these questions will be supported by GlobalWell-Being.com.
Profiteering from Survival Industries Must be Ruled "Illegal"
We believe that survival is an inalienable right for every man, woman and child, therefore the industries that ensure survival must be protected from profiteering.
Governments and corporations have taken over each of the elements of survival industries starting with the raw elements that were given to us freely by Mother Nature. We must stop the global practice of withholding these for profit especially water and food.
We hope to pass laws prohibiting the generation of profit and withholding of products that support basic life needs. Profiteering is the greatest conflict of interest ever conceived when applying it to the basic needs of human life.
We ask governments and corporations to adopt the protection of survival industries as one of their primary concerns. The industries below must be protected from all profiteering and given freely to all mankind.
"I think that people want peace so much that one of these days governments had better get out of the way and let them have it."
— Dwight D. Eisenhower
"They shall beat their swords into ploughshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more." — Isaiah 11:4