What do athlete's feet, earaches, obesity and depression have in common? Nothing right?
The symptoms of candida are tricky to spot because they seem like unrelated conditions that you might not realize are from the same cause.
Which doctor can pull all these symptoms together for an accurate diagnosis? You might go to an MD for the earache, a family counselor for the anxiety and the drug store for athlete's food creme and never get to the true source of the problem: candida.
80% of Americans have an overgrowth of candida, and 5-7% of newborns have candida before they are a month old. This common fungus found in every human stomach may be the culprit for most human disease when it is allowed to out-number the good bacteria. Candida is the cause of the most common blood infections in hospitals. Here are some of the first signs of candida overgrowth in the body.
The symptoms are so varied that the reality is clear that ONLY YOU can diagnose candida accurately and treat it thoroughly until it is gone. By the time you have enough symptoms to force you to research it on the internet your Candida has likely gone throughout your bodily systems.
Candida Overgrowth Symptoms:
- Childhood hyperactivity,
- Food allergies, carbohydrate craving, weight gain
- Vaginitis (thrush), yeast infections,
- Premenstrual tension
- Menstrual irregularities,
- Loss of libido,
- Anxiety, depression, mental illness
- Earaches, headaches, and dizziness,
- Impaired memory, poor concentration, a “foggy” brain with feelings of unreality,
- General weakness,
- Tiredness or malaise,
- Cystitis/urethritis (urinary tract infection – painful, burning or “stinging” during urination),
- Stiff, creaking and painful joints,
- Muscle pain
- Irritable bowel syndrome,
- Constipation / Diarrhea,
- Fatigue, bloating, flatulence (gas),
- Ileocaecal valve dysfunction (pain in the gut)
- Asthma, Inhalant allergies, multiple chemical sensitivities,
- Mucus or catarrh, hay fever, sinusitis, persistent cough,
- Heart arrhythmias,
- Discoloured nails, acne and other skin eruptions
(nail and skin issues are classic tell-tale symptoms of candida),
- Eczema, Psoriasis,
- Urticaria (itchy skin/hives)
- Toenail fungus, athletes foot
- Multiple sclerosis
- Adrenal fatigue
- Hypoglycemia (low-blood sugar levels)