Focus on Abilities is a course that helps us realize that we are all handicapped in one way or another. We also have gifts and talents that can change the world. Too often people are segregated into limiting categories. These categories are based upon factors that have no real bearing on our ability to offer meaningful contribution to the world. A crucial part of this course plan is to advocate for accessibility that can be enjoyed by the entire spectrum of abilities, from toddlers to seniors, from gifted to challenged, from able bodied to disabled. We find ways to integrate the magnificent abilities of each person who gets involved with ARC7.
We are looking for people who are chosen to develop the life purpose of others. In fact, every member who joins will need care and attention to know exactly how their gifts fit into the ARC7 vision! The success of our life purpose development program will be evidenced by each of our members finding a meaningful role in this organization, making powerful decisions for their lives, and furthering the vision of ARC7 Arcologies. We want our life purpose development program to be offered by living, breathing, people who have a passion for helping others find their niche no matter who they are or where they come from. If that is your calling, this course is for you.
Focus on Your Abilities!
- Focus on Your Abilities is a course that celebrates what we have, rather than focusing on what we don’t have, what we can do instead of what we can’t do.
- This doesn’t apply solely to people with disabilities, but all people everywhere.
- Rather than be defined by our limitations, we plan to work together to become limitless.
- Rather than talk about disabilities, we want to benefit from your abilities.
- By teaming up together, we can contribute our ABILITIES to each other for the common good.
- This is the pathway to HIGHEST WELL-BEING, for you, for us, for the planet.