CORE VALUES FOR MIND: CAREER WELL-BEING
- We believe that finding meaning through education is the key to finding our greatest well-being.
- We believe that knowledge without meaning is useless in finding our greatest well-being.
- We believe that education is a right for all people.
- We believe that education programs must encourage development of a “life purpose” rather than developing income.
- We believe that education programs must focused on developing strengths and passions for the common good.
- We believe that “Life Purpose Careers” are completely different than “getting a job” because the objective is well-being for the individual, the community and the world simultaneously rather than “making the most money” or “making ends meet.”
- We believe in a self-guided, individualized learning system of discovery, rather than group learning under time pressure, grading pressure, and force.
- We believe that group learning is part of a bygone system that is giving way to a more effective and equalizing individualized learning system through the power of the internet, home schooling and umbrella programs.
- We believe in showing each individual the power they have when the education they experience is designed specifically for them.
- We believe a learning disability does not hinder learning as much as the educational program’s lack of flexibility to adapt to the learning needs of each individual.
- We believe that knowledge is power, therefore withholding truth holds people back rather than empowering them.
- We believe that government practices that withhold truth or provide information that is outdated or inaccurate are unacceptable.
- We believe that that investigative reporting is the primary source of updates to adult education once they have completed their formal education.
- We believe that news must focus on true and unbiased information in order to continue adult education and awareness.
We work with:
- HOME SCHOOLING
- JOB TRAINING
- VETERAN TRAINING
- INTERNSHIPS IN SUSTAINABILITY
- INVESTIGATIVE REPORTING
- GOVERNMENT TRANSPARENCY
I chose to do a home-based education because I believed it was the best way for me to discover my skills and my passions without being pressured or diverted from either.