2– SELF CARE
CORE VALUES FOR BODY: PHYSICAL WELL-BEING
- We believe the greatest health care system is self-care.
- We prevent illness rather than treat symptoms.
- We believe that a health care system that is focused on symptoms instead of prevention is fundamentally flawed.
- We believe that health care should never be profitable, but non-profit only.
- We believe the body is a self-healing organism when cared for properly.
- We believe the body can heal through the “placebo” effect in the right circumstances.
- We boycott unhealthy products and habits.
- We believe that our health and vitality is one of the greatest gifts we can give to our loved ones and our community.
- SELF CARE
- WHOLESOME FOODS
- ACTIVE LIFESTYLE
- STRESS-FREE LIFESTYLE
- CONNECTED LIFESTYLE
We work with:
- Medical Professionals
- Dental Professionals
- Natural Medicine
- Healing Modalities
- Healing Arts
Do you believe in these core values?
Would you like to modify one of the bullet points?
Would you like to add one more?
Please leave your comments below. Please address only one bullet point in each comment box.