An Environment of Highest Well-Being
The local club is where workshops and think tanks are held to co-create an environment of highest well-being for everyone involved. The club will provide a physical location in local homes or public places that will best offer the environment we are working towards.
Co-Creating Abundance for All
Our graduates elevate their own well-being and help others do the same.
Our graduates offer a new social structure that fully develops human well-being.
Using our variety of formats for connection our graduates will be equipped to organize a "hub" of connection in their local areas, offering workshops, spiritual alliances, and arcology planning.
To spearhead a local club, you will play the role of "the gatherer."
Arc 7 social structure supports all 7 dimensions of well-being.
- Mix and match age groups.
- Include of all levels of ability
- Include wheelchair accessibility in all club activities.
We are committed to developing a social structure that leads each individual into the highest possible level of well-being. Don't we all want to live on a planet that promotes and supports the well-being of its inhabitants? Let's make sure it does!
This club can be organized immediately by in private homes. Club meetings might work within existing groups such as other clubs, churches, schools, community centers, or the workplace.
- Arc 7 Service Club refers to a group of families that form a support system.
- They will find a physical location where they meet.
- This club can be organized immediately by meeting in homes.
- Meetups might work within existing groups such as other clubs, churches, a workplace, a school, or a community center.
- Arc 7 social structure is something like a church group, yet could meet in a gym, or the workplace as well.
- Arc 7 combines age groups and includes of all levels of ability and wheelchair accessibility in all activities.
- Arc 7 is committed to developing a social structure that leads each individual into well-being on 7 levels.
- We join Arc 7 because we want to live on a planet that promotes and supports well-being for ALL of its inhabitants.
Co-Create Abundance for All
A new social structure:
- We all want to live on a planet that promotes and supports the well-being of its inhabitants.
- We believe there is a social structure that leads each individual into the highest possible well-being.
- It starts by teaching members how to freely exchange support on all 7 levels.
- All people, rich, poor, old, young, male, female, people of all races and all religions have the same emotional needs.
- Cooperation, nurturing, autonomy, creativity, connection, inter-dependence, and harmony with nature.
- Inclusion of all levels of ability and accessibility for all.
- Finding commonality across the ideological spectrum to create lasting unity.
To support each of the 7 Dimensions of Highest Well-Being we must include a "hub" with 7 centers for this new society to function and thrive. The hub refers to both a physical location and a group of people. This hub can be organized immediately by using a large building that already exists. This hub might work within existing groups such as churches, the workplace, schools or community centers. All seven will function in the same building until they grow out of the space available. If and when this hub chooses to build a community of well-being from the ground up, these centers will design and build their own space within the new community.
The benefits of establishing Hub-Om before building a Center for Global Well-Being are many. The establishment of these 7 centers in small groups that are already meeting on a regular basis will provide the prospective community members with real world experience in contributionism. They will know if this is the lifestyle that aligns closely with their own values. They can come and go without disrupting the entire community economic system.
This workshop takes a close look at new community designs such as "Ubuntu Planet" "The Venus Project" "New Vistas" and "Serenbe" and provides the collaboration time to design and plan permanent solutions for Global Well-Being that integrates all of these ideas and more.