CORE VALUES FOR SURVIVAL: FINANCIAL WELL-BEING
- We believe in working together for the common good is the best means to stability.
- We believe our human capacity for sharing increases when we first experience financial well-being in our own lives.
- We believe our human capacity for sharing increases when we truly believe that working together for the common good is the best means to personal survival.
- We believe that all sharing and contributing must be done by choice and free offering through Contribution Agreements, not by force or taxation.
- We believe we each must move our focus higher than “survival mode” as soon as our basic needs are met, or there is danger of keeping our focus on an endless quest for materialism that prevents higher levels of well-being.
- We are solutionists focused on solutions, not enemies. We will never speak out "against" others, but will only talk of solutions and possibilities.
- We believe that an economic system that is based upon competition and growth is fundamentally flawed.
- We are survivalists with designs that will prepare us to survive in natural disasters with cutting edge skills for food production, energy production, sanitation and plans to help others survive and thrive as well.
- We believe that the arcology economy must reach farther than survival for ourselves, producing and replicating abundance for others as well.
We work with:
- ORGANIC FOOD PRODUCTION
- FOOD COOPS
- INDOOR FARMING
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- ENERGY - wind, solar, bio fuels
- UTILITIES - off grid sustainability
- DISASTER PREPAREDNESS
- DISASTER RECOVERY