IN A NUTSHELL
Arcologies for Global Well-Being.
“If invention is a pebble
tossed in the pond,
innovation is the ripping effect
that pebble causes.
Someone has to toss the pebble.
That's the inventor.
Someone has to recognize that the ripple
will eventually become a wave.
That's the entrepreneur.”
— TOM GRASTY, PBS IDEA LAB
The Sustainability Think Tank brings together the best and brightest thinkers together. Innovation will be focused on developing the Arc 7 prototype to be self-contained and self-sustaining. The Arc 7 proposal fills all seven gaps simultaneously by building Arcologies of Well-Being nearby and around the world. The Arc 7 prototype will go far beyond self-sustaining food systems and renewable energy into the most advanced human habitat ever imagined for emotional and spiritual well-being as well.
SCOUTING FOR INNOVATION
- Ideas that will improve quality of life.
- Ideas to improve community infrastructure and design.
- Ideas that will help with sustainability issues, alternative energy, alternative fuels.
- Ideas that will improve the lives of people with disabilities, veterans and others.
- Ideas that will help to eradicate world hunger.
- Ideas that will change the world for the better.