THE POWER OF MEDITATION: Clinical studies over the last 30 years have documented that the use of regular meditation has significant effects on BODY, MIND and SPIRIT. The simple skill of breathing deeply and tuning into a higher frequency can mean the difference between success and failure at any given moment. When all three dimensions of health are at their optimum levels we call this “3D Health” or in other words personal well-being.
- Normalizes blood pressure
- Improves immune function
- Slows the aging process
- Reduces anxiety, burnout, improves stress related disorders
- Promotes the experience of relaxation throughout the day
- Decreases insomnia
- Improves psychological health and self-esteem
- Lowers incidence of depression, anger, irritability
- Improves concentration
- Increases positive thinking
- Enhances creativity
- Facilitates psychological development
- Calm the emotions – experience tranquility
- Deeply experience life in the present moment
- Expand awareness of connection to all living beings
- Improve the quality of everyday life
- Develop inner strength
- Enhance understanding and acceptance of others
- Increase awareness of your unique spiritual journey
Power Flowing In...
- Life doesn't have to become unmanageable before you plug into the Source of all energy.
- Why wait for "rock bottom" before deciding to shift up?
- If you are not connected to the Source you have nothing flowing IN, and too much going OUT to be sustainable.
- Find that quiet place where you can connect and recharge.
- Hang the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door and do what it takes to "plug in."
- The cord has to be plugged in on both sides; deep within you and deep into the power Source.
- The Creator has an endless supply of good energy for you to tap into.
- This energy is not figurative but actual.
- Write down your questions and wait for answers.
- Be sure to write them down in your journal!
Power Flowing Out
- Become the most creative version of yourself.
- Shift your focus from inward to outward.
- Elevate your energy.
- Develop health in all three dimensions:
body, mind and spirit.
- Learn how to plug into the Source of all energy.
- Use right brain and left brain simultaneously for ultimate power and creativity.
- Say "yes" to new things of a positive nature.
- Say "no" to anything that drains your energy.